Have a great idea? Don't know where to start? Self-help guides not helping? Don't worry Clear House can help.
We realize that taking a step from creating a good idea to making it a great business involves several steps. We are here to help.
We want you to focus on what you do best- building your business- while we provide all the grunt work to help you launch your business.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability
partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with HM Revenue & Customs
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT registration , and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts
- Set up of company PAYE scheme
See information relating to prices for start-ups here.
We can also provide a full comprehensive service of a full outsourced accounting package, covering all roles from bookkeeper to finance director.
Our services are not just limited to the above contact us for more information.